Thursday 30 January 2014

Feedback from class on music video





These feedback sheets have given me and my group an idea of what we can change and what we should keep. The colour of the shots didn't always match, some of the shots turned out blue and others tended to me much warmer. The editing process at the moment is just to change the colours. The class also mentioned that there were some repeating shots 'suddenly I see' but also there is a shot of me and Hayley on the bench in the park and we are both singing however there is only one voice so it doesn't look quite right. We will be changing that and going to have more shot of me doing the backing vocals as I am not really involved much in the music video but more of doing the camera work. We have also been told to add in more 'selfie' shots to the first half as the second half is more fun and free. We agreed that if we had more selfies it would make the video seem more home made video as this is what we wanted to create. 

I also got some digipak and poster feedback, I had some people mention they didn't like my font however I do and so do my teachers and then others said they did like it, but other than that my digipak was fine. My poster people agreed that they didn't quite like my back ground as it didn't link with my digipak, Leanne suggested I could put an image on my poster stating the front of my digipak. So I am going to change the colour pink to a more natural colour. 

No comments:

Post a Comment