Tuesday 17 December 2013

17th December ( Final digipak )

Journal Entry:

Today I have done a lot of playing around with my digipak, from changing photos around to making competitions for the band to have on the digipak. I am pleased with the outcome of what I have achieved today.

I wanted to do a 'unheard song' logo, but don't want to put it on my digipak as I wanted it to be an outside internet thing, so for instance they heard about it on itunes that there was going to be an unheard song on the album. I will be putting this on my poster.


This is the outcome of my digpak so far. On the back of my digipak I have included information about the competition and then inside I have hidden a code that they will need. I deliberately did not put it on the back for the reason that anyone could pick the digipak up and just use the code without buying the digipak, so therefore I placed this inside.

No comments:

Post a Comment