Wednesday 6 November 2013

New typography

From getting our feedback from the class, they have decided that maybe our typography isn't the best for our genre of music. So after hearing this we have decided to find other fonts that display our genre more clearly than our one we have now.

Here are some examples we have found:


My favorite is the bottom 'Leaf 1' because it fits in with our genre and unlike the other one it hasn't made people think of a horror genre. This is more light and natural and fits in with the nature feel. Although my favourite is that one, I have struggled to use it for my digipak due to the colours and it being quite a thin text, so in the end I have gone with the middle one, as this is still similar to the bottom one, but stand out a bit more

No comments:

Post a Comment