Saturday 9 November 2013

First draft of digipak

 
The overall feel that I was going for on my digipak was nature related and also natural. The first page of my digipak I wanted to make our images stand out more as we had feedback from our teacher and she claimed that our outfits are too busy for the background we have used, this is my favourite part of the digipak due to the fact we really stand out when you look closely. A lot of the photos I have used are revolved around trees and different scenery to create the nature feel and I wanted to create a natural looking digipak as the genre is indie. The font I have used has little flowers on them, although they may be a little difficult to see at the moment, I thought it went well with the feel I am trying to portray. I have only used 3 photos of us as I wanted the audience to realise the music Is more important.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment